Ganymede Gate - Alpha Release
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
(Alpha release - week 8, everything can/will break)
Ganymede Gate is a Sci-fi hell/horror acion roguelike set on a human scientific outpost in the jovian moon that has been invaded by a mysterious force. Your task is to get in and find what happened.
Currently the game has:
- Kill a lot of enemies, everything that move is a target for you.
- Get killed in 1 type of level generators: crumbling base.
- Upgrade your weapons, stats and use temporary items to boost yourself.
- Get ambushed by demonic forces trying to stop you.
- Grow your character to become the demon slayer or be as sigilous and hard to hit as you want.
- Two main game modes: Roguelike and Roguelite. You can either play a continuous turn based experience or go on a full realtime rampage. There's also the possibility to create your own game modes and wreak havoc in the game as you want.
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Author||Vicious Robot Rodent|
|Made with||Godot, GIMP, Audacity, REXPaint|
|Tags||Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Roguelite, Sci-fi, sci-fi, Singleplayer, Space, Top-Down, Top down shooter|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, Configurable controls|
Click download now to get access to the following files: