Ganymede Gate - Alpha Release
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
(Alpha release - week 11, everything can/will break)
Ganymede Gate is a Sci-fi hell/horror action roguelike set on a human scientific outpost in the jovian moon that has been invaded by a mysterious force. Your task is to get in and find what happened.
Currently the game has:
- Kill a lot of enemies, everything that move is a target for you.
- Get killed in 1 type of level generators: crumbling base.
- Upgrade your weapons, stats and use temporary items to boost yourself.
- Create your own skill tree (just 2 skills for now, more coming soon).
- Get ambushed by demonic forces trying to stop you.
- Grow your character to become the demon slayer or be as sigilous and hard to hit as you want.
- Two main game modes: Roguelike and Roguelite. You can either play a continuous turn based experience or go on a full realtime rampage. There's also the possibility to create your own game modes and wreak havoc in the game as you want.
Music by Hexenkraft
|Author||Vicious Robot Rodent|
|Made with||Godot, GIMP, Audacity, REXPaint|
|Tags||Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Roguelite, Sci-fi, sci-fi, Singleplayer, Space, Top-Down, Top down shooter|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, Configurable controls|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Ganymede Gate - week 11 - Custom skill trees and collectible skill cardsFeb 08, 2020
- Ganymede Gate - Building custom skill treesFeb 02, 2020
- Week 9 - New alpha download/UI Stuff/Better Audio/Sneak peek to what's to comeJan 25, 2020
- Week 8 - New alpha download and game modes!Jan 18, 2020
- Experimenting with new game modesJan 16, 2020
- Week 5+ Download availableDec 30, 2019
- Development Week 5Dec 28, 2019
- Development Week 4Dec 21, 2019