A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
(Alpha release 7, everything can/will break)
Ganymede Gate is a Sci-fi Roguelike set on a human base in the jovian moon that has been invaded by a mysterious force. Your task is to get in and find what happened.
Currently the game has:
- Kill a lot of enemies, everything that move is a target for you.
- Play as several classes with different start attributes and weapons/items.
- Get killed in 3 types of level generators: crumbling base, caves and lava lake.
- Augment yourself with several powerups and weapons to explore.
- Sh*t yourself when your flashlight battery runs off, survival depends a lot on correctly identifying enemies.
The NW package works on any platform, and also allows updating, just unpack and copy all the contents of the directory to the original and you're done.
How to play multiplayer
Multiplayer is currently supported as local server only. The player "server" must start a session and the other players must connect via HTTP with a modern browser to the 8080 port of the server.
|Published||1 year ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Vicious Robot Rodent|
|Tags||Roguelike, Sci-fi, Space|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.